Terms & Conditions – Aussie Wealth Survey Competition till 31st Oct 2018
Aussie Wealth Survey Promotions and Competitions:
“Four majestic getaways to be won in 2018” promotion, total value – $22,490
|1||31st March||Thailand||The Library, Koh Samui||8 nights||$5,280|
|2||31st May||Maldives||Outrigger Konotta||6 nights||$4,500|
|3||31st Aug||Bali||Ayodya Resort||14 nights||$7,910|
|4||31st Oct||Sri Lanka||Heritance Tea Factory||12 nights||$4,800|
Terms & Conditions
1. This document sets out the terms of participation in Aussie Wealth Survey (AWS) “Four majestic getaways to be won in 2018” (the Competition).
2. The promoter of the Competition is iCumulus Pty Ltd (the Promoter) (ABN 78 151 741 892) Level 9, 131 York Street, Sydney 2000.
3. Entrants must be residents of Australia and 18 years of age or older. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and any organization or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s) are not eligible to enter.
4. Each entry must be made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter’s website (aussiewealthsurvey.com.au) (the Website) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
5. The Competition will open at 12:00am AEST on 18th Oct 2017 and will close at 11:59 AEST on 31st Oct 2018 (the Term).
How to Enter
6. This Competition will be advertised online during the Term on a variety of websites and email databases. To enter the competition you must, during the Term,
(a) (i) Click the email or banner advertising the Competition. This advert will direct you to the landing page on the Website (Landing Page); alternatively,
(ii) Type in the URL for the Landing Page: http://aussiewealthsurvey.com.au/landing/
(b) Once you have arrived at the Landing Page, you must provide your name, physical address (for example, NOT a PO Box), email address, date of birth, phone number, marital status and income level.
(c) When prompted by the Website, agree to become a member of website managed by the Promoter (in doing so, entrants will agree that they accept the respective Terms and Conditions of the website and they become an Active Member, as defined in clause 8 below); and
(d) Complete the survey questions that will appear once you have completed steps (b) and (c) above.
7. Individuals that comply with paragraph 6 are Entrants.
8. Entrants must be (and remain) subscribed to the respective mailing lists of both the Promoter and will receive regular offers from both these entities (via email, Facebook or SMS or any other means either deems fit) at the time of the draw (an Entrant must, therefore, be an Active Member). The Promoter will disqualify from the Competition any Entrant who does not meet this requirement.
9. An Entrant may only enter this Competition once.
Determining the Winner
10. “Four majestic getaways to be won in 2018” winner will be determined by a random electronic draw that will be drawn at the following times:
- 10:00am AEST on 8th January 2018. Only one entry will be drawn, and the winner will be the Entrant whose entry is drawn.
- 10:00am AEST on 8th March 2018. Only one entry will be drawn, and the winner will be the Entrant whose entry is drawn.
- 10:00am AEST on 8th June 2018. Only one entry will be drawn, and the winner will be the Entrant whose entry is drawn.
- 10:00am AEST on 8th September 2018. Only one entry will be drawn, and the winner will be the Entrant whose entry is drawn.
11. Draw will take place at Level 9, 131 York Street, Sydney, 2000. Winner will be notified by email and telephone and their names will also be published on the Website by:
- 2:00pm AEST on 8th January 2018.
- 2:00pm AEST on 8th March 2018.
- 2:00pm AEST on 8th June 2018.
- 2:00pm AEST on 8th September 2018.
12. The Promoter will deliver each prize of “Four majestic getaways to be won in 2018” to the winner within 28 days of each draw.
13. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless otherwise stated.
15. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to deliver the prize to the prize winner. If a prize cannot be delivered, the Promoter will conduct an unclaimed prize draw at:
- 2:00pm AEST on 28th January 2018.
- 2:00pm AEST on 28th March 2018.
- 2:00pm AEST on 28th June 2018.
- 2:00pm AEST on 28th September 2018.
The total prize value of the Competition is $22,490
16. Prizes are valid till the following dates:
- The Library, Thailand, Valid from 1st January 2018 – 30th June 2018 with block out dates (1st of Jan 2018 – 5th Jan 2018; 14th Feb 2018 – 20th Feb 2018; 20th March 2018 – 3rd April 2018; 13th April 2018 – 15th April 2018).
- Outrigger Konotta, Valid from 1st January 2018 – 30th of June 2018 (no breakfast included) with block out dates (1st Jan 2018 – 9th Jan 2018; 14th Feb 2018 – 21st Feb 2018; 31st March 2018 – 8th April 2018)
- Ayodya Resort, Valid from 1st January 2018 – 30st June 2018 with block out dates (15th December 2017 – 15th January 2018)
- Heritance Tea Factory, Valid from 1st January 2018 – 30th June 2018 with block out dates ( 1st Jan 2018 – 9th Jan 2018; 14th Feb 2018 – 21st Feb 2018; 31st March 2018 – 8th April 2018)
17. Conditions of the prize:
- Reservations are subject to room availability.
- Booking must be made at least 14 days in advance.
- Packages cannot be combined with any other vouchers, third party certificates, coupons or promotions, unless otherwise specified by the Hotel.
- Prize provided is based on room and breakfast only.
19. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Illegible or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid whether they are a result of website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition.
20. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries, but will use reasonable effort to ensure this does not happen.
21. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of registrations and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
22. The Winners must, as a condition of accepting a prize, at the Promoter’s request, participate in any marketing and promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) in relation to winning any prize, free of charge, and consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any promotional material.
23. All entries received, including the surveys, become the property of the Promoter.
25. The Competition is authorised by NSW Permit Number: LTPS/17/18932